Moving in/out of a dorm or scholarship hall?
- Park in University Housing color zones
- Follow all regular Rules & Regulations (ex: Pay the 20 minute meter, and leave after 20 minutes)
- Have the items you’re moving packed and ready to go before you park in a designated loading area.
- Be mindful of any posted "[#] MINUTE TIME LIMIT" signs, as your fellow residents are also trying to move their belongings
DON'T (park in):
- Gold, Blue, or Red color zones. These are staff lots, which are restricted 24/7 (even on moving days).
- Bus lanes
- Fire lanes, No Parking zones, Delivery Vehicle stalls, State Vehicle stalls, etc.
- Areas that will cause you to block other vehicles
- Accessible stalls, unless you are properly permitted to do so
- Along curbs, unless the area is marked specifically for parking or loading/unloading.
The map below shows dorms and scholarship halls, with a key for identifying parking lots by color: