Note: Tickets may not be available for online payment until one (1) business day after they were issued.
We accept all major credit cards — Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. There is no fee for any of these payment types.
Students, Faculty & Staff
If you need to pay parking tickets, including to clear a parking hold, follow these easy steps:
- Access your parking account online.
- Click on "Manage My Parking Account".
- Click on the "University of Kansas" button on the left.
- Log in using your KU online ID.
- Select either "View Citations" or "Pay Citations" and follow online instructions.
All tickets that have been identified to your account will show up under "View Citations," whereas "Pay Citations" will require a ticket number of license plate to be entered. If a ticket was issued at least one business day prior and is not showing up on your account under "View Citations," use the "Pay Citations" option to locate and pay the ticket.
If you are not a member of the student body, faculty or staff, please pay tickets online by entering either the ticket number or vehicle license plate. You are not required to create a guest login to pay tickets.