University departments who wish to provide parking for their visitors may purchase visitor permits, vouchers for either parking garage, or arrange for a parking meter or a stall to be reserved.
|Type of Parking||Price per Vehicle|
|Surface Lots (except Gold)||$16/day||$8/half day|
|Garage Voucher||$1.75/first hour|
|$1.50/each additional hour|
* Requires minimum 48 hours advance order — cost doubles with less than 48 hours notice.
Follow these easy steps to use QR Codes/Vouchers at the parking garages:
- Guest pulls ticket to enter the garage.
- Department provides printed QR code voucher to guest, when they're ready to leave.
- Guest goes to exit gate and inserts entry ticket.
- Guest scans QR code at the scanner/imager located under the keypad at the exit lane. This works like a cellphone camera, so the guest will want to make sure to hold it a few inches away, allowing the lens to focus.
- QR code can only be used once, so your guest can simply discard or recycle the QR code printout.
The amount due is calculated and billed to the department upon your guest's exit from the garage.
To order visitor permits or garage vouchers (QR codes), please send an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please
For visitor permits, please include the following information:
- Dated or undated. Undated permits do not expire.
- Department to be billed for the permits.
For vouchers/QR Codes, please include the following information:
- Number of QR codes desired
- Garage in which guests will be parking. (The codes are specific to each garage.)
- Department to be billed for the parking charges.
A parking representative will create a PDF file of the requested number of codes and email them to you, for you to print out at your convenience to distribute to your guests as you see fit. When printing the codes, please remember that each code is specific, and may only be used once.