Motorcycle & Moped Permits
Motorcycle/moped parking permits are significantly less expensive than automobile permits, and are valid only for designated motorcycle/moped parking areas.
- Cost for students or faculty/staff is $87/year.
- Motorcycle/moped permit may be purchased either by itself or together with a regular vehicle permit.
- Motorcycles and mopeds may not park in garages, automobile parking spots or at bicycle racks.
- Read signs carefully before parking, as some areas are designated as shared moped/motorcycle parking while others are moped only or motorcycle only.
- Students may not park in motorcycle/moped parking Lot 3 by Spencer Research Library, which is reserved for faculty and staff.
How to purchase:
Complete the order form to purchase a Motorcycle/Moped permit.