Permits - Graduate Students
Staff Yellow Permit - $302/year
- Same price as student Yellow permits
- Parking is not limited to a specific parking lot
- Access to Blue and Gold zone lots after 5 pm that are labeled "staff only after 5 p.m".
Garage Parking Permits - $350/year
Garage permits are sold for specific garages with access to park in yellow surface lots not near their garage (see 7.8 Rules and Regulations for all lot restrictions).
|Campus Area (Landmark)||Designated Garage|
|North (Kansas Memorial Union)||Mississippi Street Garage|
|Central (Burge Union)||Central District Garage|
|Central (Allen Fieldhouse)||Allen Fieldhouse Garage|
- There is a waiting list and it may take a year before you are able to purchase an Allen Fieldhouse Garage permit. Graduate students who want to be added to the Allen Fieldhouse garage permit waiting list must come to the KU Parking office to sign up.
- All parking in the Central District and Allen Fieldhouse garages is preempted during home basketball game days. All parking in the Mississippi Parking Garage is preempted during home football game days. Signs will be posted 48 hours in advance of each home football game. Please remove your vehicle from the garage before the stated time on the specified dates.
Red Lot 52 Permits - $352/year
Valid for Red Lot 52 (east of Joseph R. Pearson Hall) and all campus Yellow lots.
Red Lot 61 Permits - $352/year
Valid for Red Lot 61 (south of Sunnyside Ave. between Illinois St. and Indiana St.) and all campus Yellow lots.