Yellow and Housing lots are open to park in from 7/29/19 to 8/23/19. Some housing lots will become restricted for move-in so please watch for those signs/barricades.
Red, Blue, and Gold staff lots, Reserved Stalls, Service Stalls, Parking Garages, and ADA/Limited Mobility all remain under normal restrictions.
Parking Permits On Sale!!
If your permit is currently being deducted from your payroll, your permit was automatically renewed in June.
- If you want to make a change or cancel payroll deduction, please fill out our online form: https://parking.ku.edu/payroll-deduction-change-request-form
- If you wish to buy your permit using a credit or debit card, you may do that in the Parking eBusiness Portal on/after July 1.
- Permits are on sale now for all students! If you have yet to go through Orientation, you will be eligible to purchase your permit after that date.
- If you would like to purchase a motorcyle/moped permit, please fill out the following form: http://parking.ku.edu/cycle-permit-order-form
- If you would like to purchase a West Campus permit, please fill out the following form: http://parking.ku.edu/west-yellow-order-form
- There is currently a waiting list for space in the Allen Fieldhouse Parking Garage. The permit is only available to graduate students with an academic program located within walking distance of the garage. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add your name to the list.
- SOUTH DISTRICT FALL SEMESTER & ANNUAL PERMITS ARE SOLD OUT!
- LOT 52 PERMITS FOR GRAD STUDENTS ARE SOLD OUT!
19th Street Construction
Due to the long term closure of 19th Street between Naismith and Iowa beginning on 3/11, Routes 11 will be on the following reroute. Drivers will stop at all existing posted stops on the alternative route.
Route 11 will miss stops on West Campus and along 19th Street:
- Northbound from 23rd & Naismith: Continue past 19th, left on 18th left on Irving Hill Rd., right on Engel (okay to drop at Daisy Hill stops), right on 15th, right on Burdick, left on Irving Hill Rd., to normal route.
- Southbound from 15th & Naismith: Right on 15th, remain on 15th to Engel, left on Engel (okay to pick-up at Stops 251 & 374), left on Irving Hill Rd., right on 18th, right on Naismith, remain on Naismith to normal route.
These reroutes will continue through November, due to construction delays.